Thursday, July 1, 2010


It's Canada day and I'm taking a few days off. I've been trying to take most weekends off recently but, if you run a small business, you'll know how tricky that can be. I have lots of exciting things to tell you over the next few weeks - Doug's been working on a top secret project for Cartolina which he is itching to tell you about - should be complete in a few weeks(and he illustrated a new card for us this week too, which I love.) I have to do some reprinting next week so I'm slipping in half a dozen new designs again - can't wait to show you those! Thanks for sharing in all the excitement - it truly warms my heart when you leave me comments and feedback - I read every one. Have a great weekend everyone- Happy Canada Day - wherever you are!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin