Monday, October 27, 2008

Inspiration | Patterns
Anyone who knows me knows that I'm really busy at the moment with Cartolina - holiday orders, new designs, new products etc. There's not much time for anything else at the moment. But one of the best parts of my days is to sit down for a few minutes and put together the next day's post for Cafe Cartolina. I browse through my folders of inspiration and binders of magazine clippings and curate my own little art show. I love it. It's the last thing I do in the studio every day and it energizes me to start again the next morning. Here are a few things that leapt out at me last night.




I can't always remember where I have found every image. Some are from 3 or 4 years ago. But if you really need to know, email me and I can do my best to source them!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin