Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Inspiration
Okay, I know what it's like, you feel like you've died and gone to heaven - no you're just right here at The Cafe allowing yourself to indulge in my latest obsession - good old fashioned embroidery. I could have called this trend you know - I saw it coming and now I am completely smitten - by these one of a kind bags from Carolina Gana. Thank you Lori for alerting me to these amazing works of art. It says on her Etsy shop, Le Petit Rococo - "Born and raised in Santiago, Chile, I have been embroidering for most of my life and continue to be very passionate about rescuing and preserving the ancient embroidery of different cultures. My intention as an artisan is to bring all of the century old techniques that I have mastered over many years, into the modern world through stunning, one-of-a-kind merchandise that is both contemporary and elegant." Absolutely awe inspiring Carolina, we thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin