Thursday, December 30, 2010

The best of 2010 - the 1st 6 months.

I thought it would be fun to look back over the last year and pull out some of my favourite posts. I realized once I got started that there are too many for just one post here today so I took the first 6 months of 2010 and edited it down to some of my fave things. Sometimes when I am trolling around the interweb I will come across something that really grabs me - purely visual - and in those first 2 seconds I am so moved or inspired that it often ends up here at The Cafe. So these are links to THOSE posts - the ones that really grabbed me in the first half of 2010. Hope you like my picks. I'll do the 2nd half of 2010 in the next day or 2. (Remember these are just one image from a whole post - so click on the links and fill your boots!) Happy New Year my friends!


7 comments:

Brittany at Home Ground said...

So many beautiful things in 2010! I can't believe I missed some of these. All the more reason to go back and revisit :) I'm compiling my own favorite moments from 2010 tonight, to post tomorrow. Can't wait for the next 6 month post!

Randiga TrĂ¥den said...

Beauitiful, love them all. Have a great New Year. Brittmari

Kickcan and Conkers said...

What a great year it's been Fiona! Congratulations on your success and all the best for 2011!

D. Prince said...

Beautiful! You have such an amazing eye Fiona.... well actually... you have two of them!

Layerstoo said...

Love this post...so many beautiful things...hope you have fun tonight. All the best and many wonderful adventures in 2011!

Chantale said...

You always find the most beautiful and unusual things. I'm looking forward to many more posts just like these and the ones from 2010 past. Have a wonderful New Year's Fiona! All the very best to you and yours.. xoxo

Maribel Coscoxo said...

What a lot of beautiful things, Fiona. I remember some of the post, and I missed some of them too, so this is a good oportunity to rewied them.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin