Thursday, March 18, 2010

One of my favourite finds in the last week is this vintage Russian watch from Jodii Jodii, via Kickcan and Conkers. You like?


Tigerlilly Quinn said...

oh these are really cool! Love your blog x0x0

Kickcan and Conkers said...

The top watch was my favourite too :)
By the way, I know there are way too many Ks and Cs but it's actually Kickcan and Conkers (as in Kick-the-can...).

Fiona Cartolina said...

Woops sorry about that - careless of me - now I'll never forget - love your blog!

marzi said...

that watch is amazing! would have great to wear at the olympics! love it, thanks for sharing as usual!

NuminosityBeads said...

Hi Fiona, I just started following your blog and I love your collection of images. Would I be able to get permission to use this photo of the watch faces? Is it your own? It's a great shot. Thanks,

Blog Widget by LinkWithin