Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Found
When I was at the Stationery Show I met a couple of wonderful new Canadian stationery designers Geraldo and Craig from Urubbu. Doug and I were really charmed by their clever designs on cards and prints. Their designs are inspired by nature but with a slightly mid-century edge that really sets them apart - they really remind me of art I've seen from Spain and south America - unlike anything else I've see in in stationery recently. Along with their cards and prints they also sell beautiful carved wooden birds that I absolutely LOVE. The merchandising possibilities with the art and the birds is very exciting - in fact their booth was charming - and so are they! I hope you take a few minutes to go to their site and admire their pretty wares!





7 comments:

Brittany Noel said...

These are awesome, Fiona! I love the carved wooden birds, too. Note to self!

Layers and Layers said...

oh, I love the birds...they're gorgeous. Lovely work all round. Thx for sharing.

jody mcdowell said...

you had me with the very first picture! and then to top it off with those awesome wooden birds.. love it all :)

Mar said...

Those wooden birds are adorable!

Words and Eggs said...

I want to make a collage of each of those birdy prints. :)

Debra said...

These designs make me feel happy. I love the airy feel about them, leaving room for those fluttering feathers. Lately, I've become fascinated with birds, thanks for these!

lace wedding dress said...

A holy church, rings, a bouquet, a 3-floor wedding cake, lace wedding dress champagne, and the moving promise “ I do”, make up the happiest moment in one’s life. Then it is the wedding.
lace wedding gowns
A gorgeous wedding dress has been inside a girl’s dream since she was five years old. It is widely said that the bride is the most beautiful woman all over the world.
Bridal gowns vary in different parts of the world. For example, cheap wedding dresses plus sizein traditional Chinese culture, the color red is regarded for centuries as the symbol of good luck; while in the Occident, wedding dresses 2012 a full-length white wedding dress is always associated with romance and sanctity. But, with the globalization, wedding dresses tend to be alike in the whole world.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin