Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Window Shopping
My friend Tanis from Good Girl Gifts often sends me great links - which I am taking full advantage of today. Yesterday she sent me a link to a store in Vancouver's Gas Town - Old Faithful. First of all I love the name and the logo and secondly if I could pick a location for a cool store in Vancouver it would be in Gas Town. So I haven't been to the store but I can tell from the pictures that I would love it - old brick walls, wood floors and really really really high ceilings - looks a lot like the space that we built the Dominion Cafe in. Here are some great shots, and next time you're in Vancouver you must go and take some more for me!

The Old Faithful Shop is located at 320 Cordova St W Vancouver, BC. In the coolest part of the city!

4 comments:

Gypsy Purple said...

Please see my blog for a mention and a link XX Gypsy Purple

Linda said...

Can't wait to visit this store. Next trip.

Relics said...

Love the windows and all the light- so pretty!

Deb

lace wedding dress said...

A holy church, rings, a bouquet, a 3-floor wedding cake, lace wedding dress champagne, and the moving promise “ I do”, make up the happiest moment in one’s life. Then it is the wedding.
lace wedding gowns
A gorgeous wedding dress has been inside a girl’s dream since she was five years old. It is widely said that the bride is the most beautiful woman all over the world.
Bridal gowns vary in different parts of the world. For example, cheap wedding dresses plus sizein traditional Chinese culture, the color red is regarded for centuries as the symbol of good luck; while in the Occident, wedding dresses 2012 a full-length white wedding dress is always associated with romance and sanctity. But, with the globalization, wedding dresses tend to be alike in the whole world.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin