Monday, September 21, 2009

My friend Kitty from Return To Bohemia sent me these - aren't they something? I'm not even sure what to write about them - they are clever and intriguing and bizarre all at the same time. Thanks Kitty - you know me well!

These are designed and carved by Anastassia Elias and you can see more of her work here.


vadjutka said...

wooow, this is just amazing!!!!

Juniper said...

These are incredible!!! I love it!!! Very very impressed, you have a clever friend. Aside from using paper rolls for small binoculars for the children, I have always been looking to use them in a more creative way- this is it!!!
So enjoy your blog!
Thank you

ks said...

These look perfect here! :)
I love picking up those Pottery Barn books on the cheap too! Don't have that one though. Love the jewelry in the shadow box!

Cate said...

Oh I really love these, she must have very petite hands. They are very clever.

Di Overton said...

Wow these are truly amazing and so creative

Nikki Lawrence said...

...and to think when I first looked at them, I thought,'s a toilet paper roll. Wow! Those are truly amazing! Thanks for sharing Fiona!

Lindsey said...

Amazing! The things you can do with items that usually end up in the trash. So neat!

{ Lindsey }

compulsively compiled said...

Oh, my gosh. I love these. It's amazing how the most mundane things can become so beautiful.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin