Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Design | Packaging
As I have mentioned a few times in the last couple of weeks, I am finalizing our holiday collection this week - in fact the files all went off to the printer last night - did you hear my loud sigh of relief? Part of the design process has been to figure out some new packaging - so I have been enjoying the research. Here are some wonderful examples of packaging, old and new, that have caught my eye in the last couple of weeks.


liza said...

I found your blog last week and have been enjoying it so much. Your stories about shops have been particularly illuminating. I have a shop, too, and love to see how others have set theirs up. I'm stuck in a small city with not a lot of local inspiration, so your virtual trips are just what I need.

Great job. You are now a must read for me.

cartolina said...

Thanks for your comment Liza. I am glad that I can send some inspiration your way - from one small town to another ;-)


Blog Widget by LinkWithin