Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bags | Lisa Stickley
I can hear the collective gasp when you see how grey these bags are - ha ha! Well, contrary to popular belief, I do appreciate subtle tones as well as bold colour and these bags are calling my name. I love canvas bags and I dig the pattern that Lisa Stckley is using on this collection. I don't know about you, but I am getting a little tired of the nasty collection of ugly reusable shoppers that every store is dishing out at the moment. Some of them are quite horribly designed in that nasty throw away fabric(if you can even call it fabric) that looks like interfacing. I'd much rather have this big canvas tote for my groceries thank you very much.

3 comments:

jenni.t said...

These don't need lots of colour - they are perfect.

I too am sick and tired of all the ugly "fabric" bags that the stores are giving away. They are becoming as much of an eye sore as white plastic bags.

Linda said...

I really love those bags. My car has a big bunch of those ugly ones that I would gladly trade for one of these.

BJ Lantz said...

I was wondering if I was the only one with a collection of not-ugly shopping totes in my back seat :-)) I have a variety of pretty totes that go in the stores & library with me. I am taking a sewing class late this week to learn how to use my Xmas present and no doubt will start whipping up more pretty bags!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin