Monday, December 8, 2008

Inspiration | Atmosphere
Firstly I have to say that I know nothing about this blog at all. I can't even figure out what country it comes from. But I love the images - very intriguing. Looks like everything is from one store - perhaps the writer has a store or is an interior designer (btw, since when did we start calling designers, decorators? - Aren't decorators the guys that wear white outfits and show up in a white van with ladders on the roof to paint your parents house?) Whatever. Anyway - I thought you might like these images - looks like a place I'd like to poke around in for a while.




This blog is called House of Atmosphere and I think I will make it a regular read - in fact I'm gonna put it on my list right now.

5 comments:

tinder said...

Hello there

Love your blog, very inspiring!
Had a look at House of Atmosphere - it appears to be Swedish - wish I could read it! Oh well, lovely to look at though - nice muted tones, also reminds me a bit of RE-found or Baileys H&G in UK [I just returned to Canada after 10 yrs in Scotland - your old digs]. Thanks for sharing!

Erin @ Bride Design said...

Neat post. It reminded me that I need to be out searching for some old school clothespins for a project I'm doing. Sad to say, but in the days of large chain stores, can be hard to find something as simple as wooden clothespins ! Next stop..a hardware store I think.

elena fiore said...

Wow! Wonderful! L'attaccapanni con le mollete é davvero grazioso! ciao, elena

poppy said...

Nice find. Definitely swedish - she's celebrating Santa Lucia (Dec 13)...

: )

tinder said...

Google's instant translation is a techno-feat, but this one phrase or quote really had me giggling as I read through Ingrid's lovely blog - "May be enough to quote Per with the blog & shop Knut & Svea: Acid said the fox when he sold the last snuff!" Makes you wonder what mad stuff folks are reading on the other end of blog translations from English into Swedish, etc?!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin