Sunday, October 14, 2012

Original pull down wall diagrams.

Good morning! I spotted these this morning and they inspired me to post them here! You don't find these German pull down diagrams very often anymore - there are loads of reproductions out there but they tend to reproduce only the most well known designs - you've probably seen the buttercup example lots of times. I love the blue background on these! These are from Berlinner Strasse and cost about $220 each - they're huge and original! Really stunning, don't you think?





8 comments:

Brittany - the Home Ground said...

These are stunning! I love the one with the black background. Is that a wood anemone? What a show stopper these would be in a room.

fancylinda said...

I love these! Especially the butterfly and the bee ones.

Mitzi said...

I love those! You are right, they are getting hard to find, and I am out there looking all the time!

AnnaVallance said...

I really like these; they would be great in a kids room.

found and sewn said...

they are amazing!

two birds said...

i love pull-down artwork! i have been looking for a giant pull-down map of the world!

Linda said...

Try here https://www.etsy.com/listing/112582467/vintage-botanical-pull-down-school-chart
We have some gorgeous ones, all genuine vintage!

Linda bell

Vikki said...

OMG totally IN LOVE with this great selection of new old style pull downs! also for more pieces I MUST suggest ONH - the selection of original pull down maps is - awesome. Keep up with the great work, I love your style too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin