Monday, May 23, 2011

The mystery diver.

Doug took this picture when we were at the farmer's market on Saturday. It is a broken badge from the back of an old blue van. I love the picture and Doug asked me to ask you guys if you know anything about this - perhaps you or your husband/brother boyfriend might just happen to know something about this badge - Doug said it was on the back door of the old van and it looks like it could be 'factory'. And if you happen to know where he could get one(the badge, not the van, thank you very much,) that would be great :-)


7 comments:

Zoe de gaia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hi Octane Jewelry said...

I love it.

Heather said...

you might try asking some of the people in these flickr groups

http://www.flickr.com/groups/caremblems/

http://www.flickr.com/groups/carbangles/

Fiona Cartolina said...

Thanks for the links Heather!
And thanks for both your comments - I thought you might like this Alicia!

Fiona

cottagefarm said...

im no help but what a beautiful image - i love her.

Zo said...

Intrigued by this post. I love to play detective. My husband believes that it is aftermarket...not factory. I'll let you know if I find out more.

Carmen said...

I found this beautiful as well and asked my hubby who is a HUGE car guy about the badge. In line with Zo's husband my guy doesn't think there is any way it was "factory". Maybe just a one of a kind to inspire us all. : - )

Blog Widget by LinkWithin