Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Monday!

Hello everyone!
Thanks for visiting today. It's so nice to be back here! What a great week we had in California. Doug took so many pictures, it was a bit overwhelming to organize them all last night. So today I'm starting with a few iconic San Francisco images and then on to a couple of favourite shops. In the next few days I'll show you some other highlights of our trip including the usual fab, vintage, store fronts and vintage signage that Doug always takes such great shots of. We had 3 days in San Francisco and then 4 days in Carmel - we had a blast and if you are interested in any details, hotels etc I'll post some of those tomorrow. But I can guarantee we will be heading back to Carmel again this year some time - we absolutely loved it. Enjoy the photos . . . .




11 comments:

cate said...

Ohhh can't believe we were still there and having fun this time last week! Fantastic pictures!!

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to see the rest of your photos! Glad you made it back safe.

Sara said...

nice photos!!!!
I want to visit San Francisco!!!

Greetings!!!

Sara

Serge from Envelop.eu said...

Looking forward to see the rest of your pictures, looks promising! The one with the garage and the two uhm... shrubs is too funny :) !

Cathe said...

Nice images, Fiona! The one of the yellow street car is awesome. You've captured the city quite well (or should I say Doug captured it quite well). ;-)

Layers and Layers said...

I'm so stupid. I didn't realize you were posting while you were away. I love Doug's photography, so I was pleased to see so many pics. The All Saints shots are amazing, i will make a point of finding this when I go next time. LOVED this last set tho of San Fran, there are some beauties here. Tell Mr Jones he outdid himself ;)

Pamela Bates, Bates Mercantile Co. said...

Wonderful photos.........and oh, the sun! love the signs too

Mlle Paradis said...

tell doug we love his pics! especially that cityscape with the bridge behind it. looks like a great time!

Jan | Poppytalk said...

Looks like a fantastic trip Fiona!

Beatrice said...

Absolutely fabulous SF pictures Fiona!! So much character in all those store fronts...my heart will always belong to SF (just like the song :) xoxo

Brittany at Home Ground said...

Oh my gosh, it looks like you guys had an amazing time in SF! I love those two trees, such interesting ways to cut them. And I love your shot of the Golden Gate bridge. I always forget how old many of the buildings are there.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin