Thursday, December 23, 2010

Tis the Season!
Merry Christmas, Season's Greetings or Happy Holidays - however you'd like to say it my friends! I wish you all the best for a wonderful weekend with family and friends. We'll be spending it with my parents this weekend - I hope you all enjoy yourselves and I'll see you back here on Tuesday. Much love, Fiona and Doug xoxoxo


Nantucket Mermaid said...

Merry merry to you as well and thanks for those great aps !:)------(

Michelle from Holley and Gill said...

Hoping you had a lovely Christmas and wish you all the best for the New Year!

Levonne said...

Lovely stuff!

If you have a few moments and the inclination, you're invited to visit my blogs.

A Camp Host Housewife's Meanderings: An RV Adventure & Levonne's Pretty Pics

Brittany at Home Ground said...

I hope your Christmas and Boxing Day were super wonderful :) I really love this card design and absolutely can not wait to see next year's holiday cards!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin