Friday, November 12, 2010

Window shopping - Jurgita Mi

I can't stop looking at this cream felted flower. It's so organic and puffy and meringue-like. I want to reach into the picture and bury my fingers into it - don't you? When I post beautiful things, like these flowers, here, I really hope it inspires you - not to go out and make felted flowers but inspires you to create something, anything, fabulous, tactile and delicious. These flowers must be so rewarding for the artist to produce - I envy the feeling that she must have when she takes these stunning pictures for her Etsy shop. These gorgeous creations are by Jurgita Migoniene. Take a look at her shop and while you are there check out the amazing flouncy shawls.


steufel said...

Oh my, those are really stunning. The pieces and the pic. Wonderful find.

claudia said...

These are so pretty! I love to wear flower pins and these would be perfect for winter. Great find, Fiona!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin