Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Weekend (and big news next week!)

We are heading off to Vancouver island today for a few days away. We'll be back here on Tuesday morning with some great big news that I know some of you have been waiting for - hopefully you can wait for just a couple more days ;-)
Have a wonderful weekend and, at some point over the next few days, take a moment to visit the website of artist Holly Farrell who painted these fabulous paintings . . . . enjoy! See you next week!


7 comments:

'odd and old' Linda Dacey said...

nice shots, love the orderliness of collections in rows. somehow gives value to otherwise valueless objects. oh the art of deco. good luck with your plans...

Shara said...

It's a perfect fall weekend over here in Victoria. If you need any suggestions (food, shopping) let me know!

Jane Flanagan said...

I love Holly Farrell's work! Can't wait to hear your news next week!!

Brittany at Home Ground said...

Oh my gosh, I'm fainting. I love these! Paintings of books? Yes please.

Maison Cara de Papel said...

BONJOUR,
très beau blog,
j'aime beaucoup me promener ici, et découvrir votre monde...
Lisou
Kiss from my PROVENCE in FRANCE

Maribel Coscoxo said...

Nice shots :)

AnnaVallance said...

Just checked out Holly Farrell's website and I love her style.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin