Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Window Shopping - Fossil

I don't know about you but so many of my bags, wallets, belts and watches are made by Fossil. Even my red laptop case is Fossil. It's a brand that really resonates with me. Vintage inspired and driven by craftsmanship - I usually love most things they design and produce. I checked out their site yesterday when I was preparing the post on vintage clocks and watches yesterday and found a number of things to spend my money on - woops! Including these fab bags . . .


7 comments:

Words and Eggs said...

I love Fossil -- there's a Fossil Outlet nearby that I used to visit semi-frequently, but now it's been a while. So sad. I need to go and get one of these cute bags!

Wini said...

I've seen Fossil wallets in stores but I've never seen these bags before. I love these bold designs. I'm an instant fan!!!

Cate said...

wow these are a bit wild, but I love them. There's a huge store in LV...I'll be checking them out :)

Julie said...

The third bag has my name written all over it!

lisaroyhandbags said...

This season's Fossil bags are much more patterned and vibrant than past seasons - I'm loving them! :)

Lara said...

What is that first picture of? It looks like it might be a sleeve for an e-reader or iPad? I have been all over the site but can't find it.

Fiona Cartolina said...

Hi Lara - you're right it's a sleeve for ipad etc. I'll have a look for it later - might be under 'gifts'.
Thanks Fiona

Blog Widget by LinkWithin