Thursday, September 16, 2010

Found - Rockin B Clothing

I followed a link yesterday and found myself at Rockin B Clothing. At first I thought this was a vintage clothing store and then I realized these are all new and beautifully designed and constructed. They're so Patsy Cline meets Mad Men - I love them. I'm pretty conservative when it comes to fashion but when I see something like this I wish I was a whole bunch wilder. The details are wonderful - make sure you check the store for all their cool stuff - nice skirts too.








7 comments:

Linda said...

I love love love these dresses. I can't stop looking at them.

Layerstoo said...

these are great....

Candles by Nature said...

Oh my gosh, those dresses are gorgeous! I'm also fairly conservative with my wardrobe and wish I had the guts to wear something like that.

jody mcdowell said...

i blogged about this shop too when i found it! i instantly fell in love with the pink dress!

Maribel Herruzo said...

Although not my style, these dresses are really beautiful!

Hi Octane Jewelry said...

Love them

Jessica Snell said...

Hi Fiona, I'm Jess, the owner/designer/maker behind Rockin' B Clothing. I wish I had found this blog post sooner, I just happened to be looking around my site searches today and came across it! I want to say thank you for your very kind compliments, I strive to make beautiful clothing!

I am also a huge fan of Cartolina, it is one of my favorite apps and I use it routinely - I've gotten several friends hooked! Thanks for creating beautiful work as well :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin