Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Aren't these fun. I found these images via Craft Gawker. The original photographs were shot by Sharon Montrose for Target. There's a fun little story behind these images - you can read it here.


Cate said...

I really love these, can I pinch them for my blog? I really love the work of Sharon Montrose and didn't know she had done this..thanks Fiona

Charlotta Ward said...

She does amazing things this woman!

Love these - too cute.

xx Charlotta

P.s. Thanks for becoming a follower. It's so nice to have you. x

Linda said...

these are so sweet. Now I will go and read the story behind them.

Gypsy Purple said...

This is fabulous!!

Madame Cactus said...

I saw it at Target! They are selling the brand "Liberty of London"... it's so cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin