Monday, April 19, 2010

Hello Monday - here you are again!
Hope you had a nice weekend - mine was great - the first weekend in a long time that I didn't work. I'm looking forward to a quieter few weeks coming up(famous last words!) Jane over at Ill Seen Ill Said is hosting a little tour of my studio today(Monday morning) as part of her very popular 'Where We Blog From' series. I am honored to be part of this feature and thrilled to be asked - thank you Jane :-)


AnnaVallance said...

Can't wait to have a look at the studio tour. Way to go, Fiona.

iva yaneva said...

I would love to see your space! Congrats on the feature:) xo

Jane Flanagan said...

Thanks so much for participating Fiona! I love your studio space!

Mlle Paradis said...

Congratulations Fiona - you made your 500th plus I see!

Loved the butterflies and the origami and the studio visit over at ill seen, ill said.

Nice to see someone else so obsessed with paper. At least you make a living out of it, mine mostly collects dust. The magnet boards are a great idea. I have some from IKEA but my husband is still intimidated about lining up all four nails to get them mounted at the corners.

Didn't mean to be so chatty! Have a great week. I'm headed to the UK soon so so look forward to seeing your new stuff.

JB Tucker said...

I just love your pictures on your blog. You really have a fantastic photographic eye. I especially like the Inspiration post with all of the flowers. Wow! Each time I visit I am inspired. I'm going to add you to my list of favorite blogs!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin