Monday, February 8, 2010

FAQs
I joined Formspring this weekend. I really like the concept of this site. Basically, Formspring is a site where you can send and receive questions, and learn more about people you find interesting by following their answers. There are lots of people out there, especially in the blogosphere, who I know slightly but would love to get to know better. Formspring allows you to search for and follow your favourite people, to ask them questions, anonymously or not, and to read their answers to all the questions they have been asked. I encourage you to sign up - it's one of the most simple sign ups on a social networking site that I have come across - I think you will find it really interesting. I have asked lots of questions already of all sorts of people you might know . . . .

Go ahead, ask me a question !


Blog Widget by LinkWithin