Friday, January 22, 2010

Window Shopping
Let's go to Chicago, to Greer - stationer extraordinaire. Now, we can't really go there(at least I can't) - but we can go to their awesome website. I follow Chandra Greer on Twitter - love her wit and enthusiasm for her industry but it was only yesterday that I clicked through to her fabulous website - this gal takes good pictures - and she must know that we have a mild obsession for card catalogs - here's a great one . . .


You must go to Greer - or go to their website and check out their wares - so much to see. And if you are a regular Greer customer leave us a comment below and tell us how fabulous it is



9 comments:

wordsandeggs said...

Oh my gosh. Card catalog, how do I love thee...?
:)
So awesome.

Linda said...

Love the card catalogue. I worked in libraries for years and remember when our beloved card catalogue's were replaced by computers. Yikes, giving away my age.

Aldaba said...

Hola Fiona, te he dejado un regalo en mi blog, cuando puedas lo visitas. Un saludo, Leo

carina said...

great feature! i love following chandra's tweets too and can't wait to make my way to chicago to check out greer in person. maybe this will be the year!

Three Owls said...

There used to be the most whimsical shop in Gastown in Vancouver that had a wall size cabinet that was full of little drawers and each one held something different...I believe it was called Salmagundi's....I loved those drawers, you had to pull out the things you liked as you went as there was no finding it again.:)

Tomorrow said...

Wow amazing!!! I adore nice stationery!!! I always have to buy it if I go to the V&A! Beautiful !
Tomorrow x
inthebedroommirror.blogspot.com

Cream City and Sugar said...

I live in Milwaukee, but have been to Greer a couple times. It's definitely the kind of place you could loose track of time in! Everything is so cute.

sarah said...

i LOVE that card catalog, what a brilliant idea and it looks even better with all those lovely cards popping out.

Nikki Hardin said...

love Greer...longtime fan

Blog Widget by LinkWithin