Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Short and sweet
I have officially run out of steam today - yes, I have bitten off more than I can chew and so I am cutting it short today - but short and sweet. I am going to share with you these amazing images from the Grand Ole Bestiary. I was in complete awe of these when I first saw them on Cate's blog a few months ago - I hope you find them as intriguing as I do. See you tomorrow morning bright and early.


From the Grand Ole Bestiary shop - "The Grand Ole Bestiary is a collection of faux-antique, anthropomorphic, mythological curios. Each one carefully recovered from ancient catacombs discovered buried deep inside the molten core of a metaphysical holy mountain. Touted as one of the most compelling discoveries of evidence that proves an enduring existence of these magnificent "Manimalien" creatures that had long been worshiped and damned by human civilizations throughout history." Amazing - who knew?

9 comments:

Cate said...

Thats great you have featured these again, they still make me giggle with joy!

Linda said...

Yes, I remember these from Cate's blog. Aren't they great. Love Cate's blog too

AnnaVallance said...

Love the kitty holding the dog on a leash.
Hope you have time to relax.

Mlle Paradis said...

Bizarre but beguiling!

marzi said...

LOVE the elephant and the dancing bunny lady. i want a poster sized print!

mamaslittlebabies said...

Animals in clothes - my favorite! I love this shop.

BJ Lantz said...

We all need a break sometimes...even if we're busy doing other things! Enjoy the "break"...I'm starting to feel like I need one...

carina said...

ooh, i want these all over my home!

Kickcan and Conkers said...

How cute are those bunnies!

You'll probably enjoy these amazing masks too :
http://kickcanandconkers.blogspot.com/2009/12/mask-for-all-seasons.html

Blog Widget by LinkWithin