Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Window Shopping
A couple of days ago, one of my faithful readers, Ali, sent me a link to this amazing site - Factory 20. I have spent way to much, of the little time that I have, on this site in the last 24 hrs! There are just so many amazing vintage treasures to be found, from furniture to mirrors to toys and bottles - it's quite staggering. You know, I always thought Doug should have business like this because he's so good at finding cool vintage stuff - but there's only so much room to collect stuff in the garage. Enjoy . . . . .



This is a bank - above.

This photograph(above) could have been styled by one of the best don't you think?



Love the fact that you can see the reflection of all their vintage stuff in these mirrors.









They have lots of vintage store fixtures and display cases - like these.




13 comments:

fanciful devices said...

Gorgeous photography! It frames the objects and makes it obvious that we're seeing something cooly beautiful- where many uncreative types (everyone in my family, say) might not realize that.

Di Overton said...

I know exactly what you mean. Once I get into one of those sites I can't get out.

Anonymous said...

Bonjour !
je vous lis tous les jours. Quel plaisir ! Je lis aussi le blog de Florizel : http://florizel.canalblog.com/
J'imagine qu'il vous plaira. Très bonne journée,
Marie (from Paris)

marzi said...

be still my heart!

La Maison Fou said...

I luv this site, I too saved it to my favorites so I can stay up late viewing all the items for sale & sold!
Thanks!
Leslie

BJ Lantz said...

Ack! I want it all... especially, for some reason unbeknownst even to myself, that really low table the flat files is sitting on!

cottagesweet said...

Gorgeous photos! They keep the focus on the beauty of the item.

Pfeiffer Photos said...

Eye candy of the rustic and vintage type is always appreciated by me. Now I have to follow that link and see more of this stuff for myself... :)

Laura M. said...

Love it....oh I wish there was a store like this near me! I could spend hours searching for treasures...sigh :)

Brittany Noel said...

That place is incredible!! I really love that butcher paper table, with the built in roll holder and ripping edge. I would love one of those. Have no idea where I would put it...

Glitzer said...

Totally love it! I wish I can find a store like this near to me too! I love such treasures! Fab!

http://glitzer.etsy.com

Kim @ Inspired Goodness said...

Excellent find - and I really think their prices are fairly reasonable.

ks said...

AT LEAST once a week you post something that I keep bookmarked and go back to again and again.
Here's another!
SOOOO fantastic.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin