Friday, November 13, 2009

I really love this style of apartment. I was watching House Hunters International on HGTV the other night - I am addicted to that show - and the buyer was looking for a place in Buenos Aires. All the apartments she was looking at looked just like this - very high ceilings, enormous windows and elaborate mouldings - oh, and the light was incredible.


The Sale Rack said...

i love this style as well! check out taschen's book "living in argentina" for more homes with this style:

Kelly said...

Hi, there are really nice apartments in Palermo Buenos Aires. Last year I stayed in one near the downtown and it was so classy. you should have seen it. And the ceiling was high too.
Loved it,

krys kirkpatrick said...

Beautiful. High ceilings really make all the difference. My little shop HUTCH has this same feeling. It is a 150 year old house that we have restored with a modern twist.

Red River Interiors: said...

I also love House Hunters International... great apartments, great light... Fay

Brittany Noel said...

What really caught my eye in these places was all of the beautiful floors! They're all hardwood, patina with age, and just plain gorgeous! The high ceilings and incredible light don't hurt either :)

徵信社 said...

I love it! Very creative!That's actually really cool.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin