Friday, June 19, 2009

Have a great weekend!

Happy Friday - and enjoy your weekend everyone! Don't forget we are now Twittering right here and, if you are interested in our new Cartolina wholesale shopping site(brand new this week), email me and I will set you up with a link and a password. And finally, welcome to our newest Cartolina retailers this week - Unity Books, Auckland NZ, Fat Finch, Los Ranchos NM, Vroman's Bookstore LA, RR#1 Chicago, 2 Old Hippies Aspen, U of Vic. Bookstore BC and The Pink Crow in Ojai CA. Happy to add you all to our list of retailers. See you Monday!
Image by Hotze Eisma


Life out Here said...

I have to know where that picture was taken? Oh my goodness- so pretty- is it BC?

cartolina said...

This image was taken at Lake Como in Italy! Pretty isn't it? It could very well be BC - looks a lot like Kootenay Lake where we live!

Thanks for visiting,

AnnaVallance said...

Have a great weekend!

Candied Fabrics said...

I LOVE those wooden Chris-Craft boats! When I win the's high on my list of things to buy ;-) Of course, along with waterfront property that gives me view like this picture!

Molly Jean said...

thanks for the correction! i've updated the post! have a great weekend!

Life out Here said...

Ah- I was hoping it was somewhere in North America that I could visit. It looks exactly how I imagine Western BC to look like! I have heard Kootenay is beautiful; I'm going to have to take a trip to Canada soon!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin