Friday, January 23, 2009

Cartolina on location | NYC
Well after a busy week of preparations we are off to New York for the Gift Fair at the Javits Centre(Galleria Booth #213). I am very excited, can't wait to get there. It's always very surreal to leave our quiet little neck of the woods in the morning  and climb out of a cab 8 hrs later in midtown Manhattan. We will be back next Saturday the 31st and I am looking forward to putting together a couple of posts during the week, next week. I'll try and give you some style reports from the show. We are going to a taping of the Martha Stewart Show on Wednesday at noon so that will be fun(we're going to a David Letterman show too but I am way more excited about Martha) - I'll try and take some pictures there too.

We will be at the show most of the week so if you happen to be there email me and I'd love to connect. We have one of our sales reps taking care of our line which means we are freestylin' at the show this year. If you have a booth at the show and you'd like us to stop by to say hi - or to potentially blog your stuff that's great too. We are going to take lots of pictures and hopefully will have some good blogging material when we get back.( Any great New York tips are welcome). But, as I said, I will check in with a post or two over the next week. Ciao!


Just a few pictures of one of my favourite haunts in NYC, ABC Carpet and Home. I could have posted a picture of the Empire State Building or Central Park - but lets keep it real here - we all know why we really go to New York!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin