Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Your input required please!
Fellow blogger and Nelsonite Andrea Bell is developing a line of organic linens and housewares in hemp, silks, bamboo and organic cotton. Andrea has a background in the fashion industry and is inspired by the possibilities of all the newest natural and organic textiles available to us these days. Nelson is a great place to develop such a line because everyone is so eco-conscious here - BUT she does need some input from outside of our neck of the woods so I would love it if you would go over to her blog and fill in her little questionaire about your shopping habits(don't be shy!) Thanks - it's great to be able to help out an Indie business in the making. Good luck Andrea!

I think you may also really like Andrea's blog - she has some great local and international finds on there - and she's a way better writer than I am!


Suzy Q said...

Andrea is one of my dearest and not-so-nearest friends. She is designing my wedding dress, which will be made from some of these fabrics. I hadn't seen anything from her new venture until she posted it on her blog. It's beautiful work! I can't wait for the dress. Thanks for spreading her work.


andrea of ffft said...

Wow! Thanks Fiona! I am so happy you like them... I hope others do too! Now I need to find places to put them :)

Anyone who wants to give me a hand with some input would be truly appreciated. This is a big adventure and it helps to have some idea of how to get wherever it is we are going :)


Blog Widget by LinkWithin