Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Window Shopping at Poppytalk Handmade Market
I have been browsing through the Poppytalk Handmade Market searching for Xmas presents. I am so impressed with the talents of the designers and producers featured there. I wanted to show you the things that have caught my eye and tell you why . . . . 

Painting by Hadley Hutton because it is so pretty and I love orange and torquoise together

Handmade album by Double Happiness because the cover pattern is fabulous

Photographic print from Dripstick becuase I love the old colourful bikes and I wish I was a better photographer.

Hand bound books by Angela Liguori because she is amazingly skilled and I have a feeling that we met once in Rome.

Photographic print by Bubbo because no matter how many times I have seen this image it still intrigues me.

Two clever bags from Showpony because they are an example of such a great use of vintage engravings.

A whole bunch of clip boards from Decorative Instincts because they are such a simple pretty idea that I would love to receive as a gift.


poppy said...

Thanks for the feature Fiona! Aren't those clipboards great!

~amy~ said...

Lovely things!!!

Linda said...

Beautiful painting. Really great clip boards and very pretty note books.

Pfeiffer Photos said...

The photo pics are always appreciated, of course, but that tote with the belt is just too fun!

P.S. Gave you a shout out on my blog yesterday, Fiona...hope you don't mind! :0) xo Tina

Blog Widget by LinkWithin