Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Eye Candy | Photo Opportunity 

Sometimes I collect images purely for the mood they evoke. The top picture is a page from the Anthropologie catalogue. The middle picture is from Pedlars - I love the random way these recycled tote bags are hanging on that shiny surface. The bottom picture is a snapshot Doug took at that crazy yard sale we went to a couple of weeks ago where we bought those Chinese posters - just a great looking box of random relics


Julie said...

I think I might have tried to scoop up that entire box of goodies from the yard sale. Just imagine what's hidden in there!

cartolina said...

You know Julie there were so many boxes of treasures like this that it was really overwhelming - we spent most of the time working our way through the big flat boxes of vintage posters and mags and prints. I love this picture though!

andrea of ffft said...

Ohhhhh... I think I may have spotted that as I drove by with my mother on the way to brunch. My mother abhors garage sales or my addiction to them anyway... I live in the tiniest space and she knows (apparently better than I do) that I don't need more stuff. I don't know if I am glad I missed this one or not. I can't believe you have such restraint, because I don't know if I would have been able to pass any of this glorious treasure up. I am still kicking myself though because I let her talk me out of an antique silk hand painted kimono at a garage sale here about five years ago. Some things are just worth "finding" the space for!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin