Tuesday, December 4, 2012

WOOF

Here's something new!
I was asked by the clever people at Blanket to design a dog tag as part of their Donation by Design program. If you don't know about Blanket, here's what they do: Blanket ID tags are for your pet. Their super pretty tags come with a unique ID number that you register on their website and if you pet is lost or stolen the Blanket ID system broadcasts emails to local SPCAs, shelters etc. When your pet is found the finder simply enters the unique number on the Blanket website and you are notified so that your pet can be returned safe and sound. 
Blanket also has a huge charitable element to their organization and this is where I come in - I donated the vintage WOOF design on the tag and, every time one of my WOOF tags is purchased, $5 goes to the organization that I have chosen - which is BEAR AWARE! If you know me, you know how much I love the bears that wander past the studio windows every day in the summer. They’re incredible animals and I’m hoping through the sales of our WOOF tag at Blanket ID I can help protect them.


If you'd like to know more about Blanket please go to their site here and learn more - it's a great organization and really the ONLY WAY to protect your pets! http://www.blanketid.com/

You can buy my WOOF tag here:


Blog Widget by LinkWithin