Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Introducing Mailroom!

I am so excited to introduce you to our latest iPhone app - MAILROOM!
We have been thrilled with the success of all our iPhone apps - never in a million years would I have guessed that they would be so popular - thank you to every one of our users!

So over the last year or so I have heard from a number of our creative users that they are using the Cartograms from the original Cartolina app to send short messages to their customers and clients - and they really wished that they had a little more room to write something other than a short cryptic thank you. 

So we developed Mailroom especially for all you creative entrepreneurs and visually obsessed who want to send something just a little more fun - a little more 'Mad Men' - to your customers and clients. There are 21 stylishly vintage templates with lots more room to type your message. The app is $1.99 at the app store. 
I hope you love it - and use it!  It's your business letter, only better!














8 comments:

Cyn said...

Such a smart (and good looking) idea!

Jualferx said...

Bellisimos. Saludos desde www.jualferx.blogspot.com

Jessica Camsell Parker said...

Can I just say that I think these apps are genius!
Been waiting so long to have something like this on my phone...cant wait to download!
p.s. beautiful blog too :)
Jess CP

d3 gold said...

Mobs died finished. The treatment cut DPS talent. Playing 1T4DPS opening not Dingmen the. A copy will be sent to the entrance.

Nha khoa, Cay ghep rang Dental Implant, Rang su Tham my said...

This App, Idea is not bad ! Thank for your post.

**CREATIVE CARMELINA** said...

I just purchased Mailroom...and I love the original app too, fun, and usefule.
Thanks so much.

Ciao Bella
Creative Carmelina

Alacia Hood said...

I am in LOVE with this look! I have been trying to find something like this forever! Only bad thing is I have an android! You probably hear this a lot but if you made it available for android I'd but it so fast! I love it so much! XO

{alaciahoodwinked.blogspot.com}

Alacia Hood said...

And by but I mean buy! Sorry about that.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin