Friday, July 20, 2012

New Cards at Cartolina!

We have new cards - yippee!
I love it when we have new releases at Cartolina - it's so fun. I always try to have a theme for the new cards and this time it's the zigzag type. All the zigzag type is original, Victorian, hand painted type. No digital fonts here! I love working with the original typefaces - they have so much character and dimension - and really look great with our vintage imagery!
For more information about our line, or for ordering our cards wholesale, check out our website at www.cartolina.com or email me at info@cartolina.com












7 comments:

Emily said...

Love these!!! Especially the 'Merci' and 'Happily ever after' cards.

my blog: www.emzishere.blogspot.com
feel free to follow :)

Brittany - the Home Ground said...

While I love all of these, the Happily Ever After card is my very favorite. Something about it just makes me so happy! I may have to buy a few for some special couples in my life :)

fancylinda said...

Beautiful new cards! Well done!

McMaster & Storm said...

love these!I want these to decorate with!! love the graphics & type.
xo
kara

Mitzi said...

Beautiful! I love your colorful creations!

Lilla Rogers said...

You are a typography genius!

Engagement Rings Tampa said...

Thank you given great information about my bright future at abroad. nice blog, it helpful blog.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin