Wednesday, May 2, 2012

New Cartolina Studios!

I know, I've been missing in action again - just when I had announced that I was back for good! Sorry about that! We decided to do some renovating and decorating in the studio so my regular schedule was thrown for a loop. Anyway, now I'm back again and I can't wait to put together a post on all the changes I made in the studio. I love it. I've been working like mad for 5 years in the same space never really having time to make any changes so it was great to have a fresh start. I'll put a post together very soon and share it with you! Here's a sneak peek . . . .


7 comments:

Debra said...

Hello Fiona: Missing you, it's true, but what exciting news! Your studio was awesome before... I await with great anticipation to see what you've done now!

. said...

That must be a great feeling, and you did such a nice job at it, love the colours and how everything works so well together. Very soothing and inspirational space, cant wait to see more (looking for inspiration for my new studio to be)..

AnnaVallance said...

Yes, I missed you but happy to hear that you have remade your workspace. Can't wait to see more pictures.

Jan Halvarson said...

oh pretty!

April Meeker said...

SO pretty. Maybe someday I will come to the woods and visit you.

Layers and Layers said...

So pretty Fiona. Looks like a lovely place to work from.

gothic victorian dresses said...

It's so pretty!Looks like a wonderful work place!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin