Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Treasures under glass

I have a house full of cupboards - full of tins - full of treasures - and I bet you do too! I love knowing that I have them but I definitely forget what I have. Does that happen to you? So I love this idea of having 2 or 3 glass cloches that you display tiny vignettes of our prized miniatures in - to admire - and then swap them out for another selection when we get tired of them. This is a fun tutorial, at 2 Gypsy Girls, on how to make said displays - now where can I find those cloche(for a reasonable price?)





5 comments:

AnnaVallance said...

I remember my Mom having these glass cloches filled with dried flowers when we were growing up. Where are they now?

found and sewn said...

wow! I love these, they are so beautiful

. said...

Its funny I would read this post today, after I just cleaned out two of my cupboards and I found some stuff I forgot I had... Great stoneware and my old creamer. Beautiful displays, really lovely.

I found my cloche in a second hand store, for $4 it was a great buy. However, I remember seeing them in Lee Valley (they have online store) a few years back and I saw them in a flower shop in our town. Maybe you could find them in Etsy?

Mitzi said...

What a timely post! I have three glass cloches that I've been waiting to create something fantastic with. Now I have some inspiration!

Anonymous said...

You could findbuy D3 Gold approximately 75% price reduction coming from hotels’ walk-in price. Ebook with allmaldiveshotels.web and luxuriate in enormous keeping in resorts and hotelsGuild Wars 2 Gold in The maldives

Blog Widget by LinkWithin