Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Movin' and shakin'


Hello everyone. Sorry I've been gone so long. I really took a long break this Christmas and it feels great to start the new year feeling fresh and inspired. We have lots of new things happening in 2012 and the first one I'm going to tell you about is really big for us and also big for our retailers. As of today Cartolina has a new US distributor. I'm excited to start working with the Nelson Line this year. They have been in the stationery and gift business for a long time and I am thrilled and honored that Cartolina will be part of their collection which includes some very big names in the industry. And the other part of this news is that we are excited to be back at the New York Gift Fair this year in the Nelson Line's booth. So if you're going to be at the fair I'd love to say hi. I'll be there for a couple of days and I'm really looking forward to it. And for all of our US retailers we are delighted to be able to do business with you at the Nelson Line and you can email them right here to set up an account or have a rep call on you.

8 comments:

Luiza Mallmann said...

A wonderful year for you and for your family! Much success, love, joy, friends, health and everything good that comes!

Happy 2012!

Luiza Mallmann
decorarsustentavel.blogspot.com

Zane said...

lovely pics :)

jc said...

Hi. Congratulations on scoring success with the Nelson Line - among other things. I've been a follower and app user for quite some time, and not sure why I never commented before. I'm filled with admiration and inspiration each time I read your blog. Keep on keeping on. jc

Danielle Hardy said...

That is such great news!! Congrats and happy new year :)

Fiona Cartolina said...

Thank you for the comments, they mean a lot to me - I really appreciate it!
Fiona

manon 21 said...

Belle année

Manon

Cliff said...

Congratulations and I hope you're having a wonderful new year so far.

Anonymous said...

I've a difficultBuy RS Money experience deciding on involving the environmentally friendly just one and also the navy/red-orange 1. These are typically cheap GW2 Goldtoo sweet!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin