Friday, October 21, 2011

Shhhh, we've got a secret!


Sign up! Sign up!
We have some super exciting tricks up our sleeve for the next month - we can't wait to reveal all. Why don't you add yourself to our mailing list to be one of the first people to find out just what we've got going on :-) I've put a little sign up box in the top left corner of this blog - I'd love it if you would leave your email address there and watch for the news in a couple of weeks. If you've signed up before you'll get a little message - that means you're still on our mailing list. Thanks! Can't wait to spill the beans!

3 comments:

Hannah B. said...

That image is so wonderful! Love the hats... reminds me of that scene in The Music Man with the ladies in the bird hats gossiping!

Layers and Layers said...

I'm with Hannah....love this image and I'm dying to hear all about the news ...

Anonymous said...

That image is soDiablo 3 Gold wonderful! Love the hats... reminds me of that scene in The Music Man with the ladies in the bird Guild Wars 2 Goldhats gossiping!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin