Thursday, September 22, 2011

Cartolina Collection XII

We have new cards at Cartolina. So exciting!
This time we've gone with a vintage circus theme. Imagine, it's the 1930s, and the big top just rolled into town. The performers have gone to get their portraits taken, starting with the strong man who's so proud of his tattoos! We have a strong man, a trick roper, a juggler, a ringmaster and a trapeze artist. We also have some crazy characters leaping over elephants - 'Happy Birthday from Your Crazy Friends' (I think we all have some of those!) We managed to source some beautiful, vintage circus imagery and combined it with our own illustrations and we're really proud of the results. Hope you like them. If you'd like a line sheet just give us a shout!







Last but not least, we have a sweet new congratulations card - we were really needing a congrats card - I think this will fit lots of ocassions - don't you? For more info on Cartolina cards visit our website at www.cartolina.com

19 comments:

Chris said...

Love the new cards Fiona especially the crazy friends leaping over the elies. Congratulations! Cx

fancylinda said...

I like them all! It's hard to choose a favorite, but I think I'll go with the trapeze lady. You picked a great theme!

Words & Eggs said...

YAY!!!!!!
:)

ChantaleP said...

OMGosh these are so FUN!! Love them. I want that trapeze artist for my girl's birthday!

Hanna said...

Love these, you guys did a great job! Fun to add something so different to your line.

lori (aka: marzi) said...

love, love, love as always! super job fiona! you're the best!

Pink Design said...

how joyful... I love them all!!!

Kristy | DIY Flowers Co said...

I adore the one with the doggy jumping over the bridge... Ta-da!!! great touch!!

carina said...

You outdid yourself with this collection! LOVE the circus theme and am particularly smitten with that muscle man. Can't wait to get my hands on these beauties!

Debra said...

They all make me smile. Lovely as always Fiona. You really have your finger on the pulse, such appeal these have. And pink spurs! mwah!

Jezebel. said...

Wow, this is very beautiful! I love it! This things is amazing. I'm so excited.

Geesche said...

omg! how amazing is your blog?!?! love all the cards&pictures&everything else...good taste and such an inspiration!

keep on going :)
lovelygreetings from germany.

lovegeesche

Fiona Cartolina said...

Thanks everyone!
It's very nerve wracking to launch new cards in front of you all because I happen to know you all have very good taste and many of you are vintage aficionados!

Thank you for your encouraging words - I really appreciate it!

Fiona

Alexandre said...

I love this site I will follow him in my head also:
http://apostasjogosonline.blogspot.com/

Interior Decors said...

I love these retro circus posters/cards. These are rare. These are beautiful!

dear pony said...

I love the new cards, fun and lovely as usual!

Layers and Layers said...

I thought the last collection was my fave, but I think I like this one even better, so unique & special ... PS. the girl with the lasso kinds looks like you!

lace wedding gowns said...

Thanks for the informative writing. Would mind updating some good tips about it. I still wait your next place.

A reservoir of innovation. Reaped from the most popular designers and the new prominent. You are invited to be impressed with Amber’s selection of lace wedding gowns, by virtue of an incredible amount of self-motivated ideas that sparkling around. Have a digging-out on our span-new designer cheap wedding dresses plus size that are tagged into distinctive genre and style wedding dresses 2012.

Anonymous said...

It's very lackbuy Diablo 3 gold of feeling wracking to launch brand-new playing cards before you almost all because My spouse and i occur to know you all have got excellent tastes and a lot of person are generally Cheap GW2 Goldclassic aficionados!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin