Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Cartolina and Lilla Rogers Studio!

I have an announcement!
I am very excited to announce that, as of today, the licensing department at Cartolina is officially represented by the one and only Lilla Rogers. I could not be more delighted with this new partnership and am looking forward to working with Lilla and her team.
The Lilla Rogers Studio represents about 30 artists internationally. They license and sell work for surface design. They have done amazing projects with clients such as IKEA, Crate and Barrel, Pottery Barn and loads of other fabulous retailers and manufacturers. Lilla herself is a highly successful illustrator and artists rep since the mid 90s and her studio is one of the most respected illustration agencies world wide.

So for all you lovely readers who write to me and suggest we do housewares, linens and pillow covers - watch out - you might just get what you wished for ;-)


Please check out Lilla's super fun website where you can see some fab illustration from lots of other illustrators including talented Canadians Helen Dardik and Carolyn Gavin. They also have a fun blog with lots of great information for illustrators and art buyers alike! Do I sound excited? Well I am!

25 comments:

Jan | Poppytalk said...

That's awesome - congratulations!

carina said...

Huzzah! So very excited for you, Fiona. :)

Oldies DJ said...

This is just wonderful to read and i really like all the artwork that is presented here! Thanks for sharing all the good work.

JustPassingBy said...

A partnership sounds very exciting and is definitely a highlight of a career. I hope everything works in your favor and also that your blog exposes this new level of creativity soon. I can't wait.

Pamela Bates of Mercantile Muse said...

well congrats to you fiona.........a new fork in the road! here's hoping it's a fun and exciting ride!

Jenni.b said...

Are you kidding me? Didn't I just tell you here the other day that you should have your designs on bedding?
I must be psychic!

decorativity said...

Oh, congrats, Fiona! I love the Lilla Rogers website. It's such a great resource!

~Carla

Julie said...

Fiona, a HUGE congratulations to you! What wonderful news!

dougjonesdraws said...

BIG congratulations to Fiona Cartolina and Lilla Rogers both...!

Linda said...

The more Cartolina in my life the better!
Congrats!
Linda

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a match made in heaven ;-)
Way to go. Can't wait to buy Cartolina plates! Or anything!

lori (aka: marzi) said...

beyond excited for you dear! it's going to be a great opportunity for you! can't wait to see what comes of it!

Evy said...

Fantastic news! Congratulations and best wishes! xo

Kristy | Wholesale Roses Co said...

great partnership!!! congrats!!

claudia said...

Couldn't happen to a better person. You have to keep us posted if you have a line of home goodies! I know quite a few people who would love to have you in their home :)

Bess Callard said...

Wow!! This is amazing news - congratulations :) I can't wait to see all the goodies to come!

Candied Fabrics said...

Woot! Big congratulations! Even _I_ know who Lilla Rogers is! :-)

Here's hoping your business grows and grows!

lisa :: the red thread said...

How exciting Fiona - I can't wait to see what's next for you! Congrats!

Words & Eggs said...

So awesome!!! CONGRATS! :)

Transmetropolitan said...

Many congratulations. I'm sure you will do great things together.

Fiona Cartolina said...

Thanks for all the comments today - everyone. I had such a busy day and it was so fun to tune in and read all these positive notes. You are all so supportive - I really appreciate it!
Thank you :-)
Fiona

Paula said...

Congratulations! I look forward to seeing fab cartolina designs everywhere!

Erin Nowak, Designer and Illustrator said...

FANTASTIC! What an awesome pairing. Congrats Fiona!

Making it Lovely said...

Congratulations! What an amazing fit for you. I can't wait to see what's next!

Zirong Zhang said...

Thanks for all the GW2 Gemscomments today - everyone. I had such a busy day and it was so fun to tune in
Diablo III goldand read all these positive notes. You are all so supportive

Blog Widget by LinkWithin