Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Power cable art

Did you see these here yesterday? Such a fun idea to embrace the miles of power cables that we surround ourselves with these days, and create something pretty! When I first set up the studio I was so obsessed with hiding all the computer cables - I hated seeing them under the tables. These days I have other things to think about - cables are not the first thing I think of when I get to the studio - but I do like the idea of doing something fun with them along the wall under the work tables. maybe the red loopy style would work for us . . .



6 comments:

slyraccoon said...

I am so obsessive about hiding power cords that I even irritate myself. I will have to experiment with embracing them this way!

Kyra said...

Awesome...very creative @ cute!

Dallas photographer said...

Oh I love this. genius!

Words & Eggs said...

Faboosh!!!
:)

Emiley Kilpatrick said...

Its a great idea to keep wires in such an artistic way. Next time i reach my room i have to try this.

SEO Rahul Chauhan said...

Nice information is being shared and this one is absolutely useful an end user.

Please keep it up.
Thanks !
Power Cables

Blog Widget by LinkWithin