Monday, July 25, 2011

Cartolina 2.1 a staff favorite at iTunes!

We have been very fortunate with the popularity of the Cartolina iPhone app and I never take it for granted - I am eternally grateful to every one of you who have downloaded it and I'm so thrilled that you continue to enjoy it. We started developing it over a year ago and I would never have imagined that it would be so successful - thank you! This weekend I noticed that the latest version of our app has been chosen as a 'Staff Favorite' which really thrilled me - I always check that list to see what the people at Apple are recommending, so it was a lovely surprise :-)



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would LOVE to use it on an android!

Julie said...

That's awesome Fiona - I'm not surprised one bit! :-)

Stephanie said...

I'm not surprised either! I use it pretty regularly ... would LOVE a few options that had a slight masculine feel to them:)

Suzanne said...

Very cool - congrats :)
I can't wait to switch over to an iPhone (12 months and counting!) so I can get your app!

Anonymous said...

It could be argued, however, that the problem here lies in the usual sense of intersection between a word and its application in a scientific context.

wow gold
runescape gold
buy runescape gold
cheap runescape gold
RS Gold
Cheap RS Gold
Buy RS Gold

cambridge satchels said...

cambridge satchel are very fashion, now they have become a popular fashion trend. You will like cambridge backpack very much. ugg boot cambridge satchel company satchel cambridge leather bag cambridge satchels cambridge satchel bag ugg boot cambridge satchel company satchel cambridge leather bag cambridge satchels cambridge satchel bag

Blog Widget by LinkWithin