Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Inspiration - Pollen Arts

I am so hoping that you didn't see these on the Etsy home page yesterday because I want to be the one to show you first! I love these. I was so excited when I saw them. I love how authentic they are - cast from the real thing. And there's something about glass being reproduced in a soft material like wax that is so charming and inspiring - makes me want to take a completely fresh look at everyday objects. The clever people at Pollen Arts made these and you can see more here.






6 comments:

Linda said...

Oh I love these

mk graces said...

definitely didn't see these on etsy and am so glad i saw them here! love them.

Alicia said...

yummm. I am imagining what the smell like. I love beeswax.

leFiligree said...

i was going to say exactly what alicia said!

i have an automatic visceral reaction to beeswax. yummmmmm

♥ Stevi said...

i saw these on etsy and loved them too...i wonder if they have to destroy the vintage glass though to get the beeswax form out? That would be a shame...maybe i'm not visualizing the process right though???

Words and Eggs said...

HO. LY. CRAP!
Completely missed them on the Etsy homepage, and I am LOVING them... the type AND the owls (of course).
:)

Thanks for sharing!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin