Friday, March 4, 2011

Time for a trip

We are heading off to San Francisco for a week - leaving tomorrow. We are actually taking a proper vacation - no work involved - no trade shows - OMG! I can't wait! I hope to do some blogging and Tweeting while I'm gone. I like blogging on trips and staying connected when I'm gone. So stay tuned - hopefully, in the next few days, I'll feature a selection of pretty shops and fab restaurants from SF and Carmel. You can follow us here on Twitter. Have a great weekend!

I like this shot of our owl print from the Cartolina Etsy shop. It really suits the green frame, doesn't it? I'll be back on a regular schedule on the 14th but, as I said, I'll be popping in and out over the next week.

5 comments:

Thilda said...

Have a nice vacation! It is nice to blogging when you are somewhere else than home!

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh I am envious! We used to live in the Sacramento area and would go to San Francisco often. It it one of my favorite places to go.I know you will have a blat.

Nantucket Mermaid said...

Have fun! I love the shop Bell'occhio http://www.bellocchio.com/ I've heard Tale of The Yak http://www.elmwoodshop.com/stores/tailoftheyak.html is interesting, too and Castle In The Air http://www.castleintheair.biz/ Those last two are in Berkeley, about 20 min away, but you've probably been to all of them already! Have Fun! Take pics! :)-----<

luciana* said...

i don't know how i found this page because i'm always clicking on links aorund the web, but i need to say this is one the most beautiful blog than i saw for this months. i loved here and of course it is in my bookmarks already. congratulations for pretty stuffs. and osrry my bad english. :)

Layerstoo said...

hope you two have a great trip!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin