Monday, March 21, 2011

Hand Painted signage

I just know you are going to love these. Hand painted letters and signage from Golden West Sign Arts in Berkeley CA. The first letter A here caught my because Doug loves 3 dimensional, art deco type and uses it all the time in his work - it's so fun and all hand painted!


'odd and old' Linda Dacey said...

love typo
& these
are great
remind me
at 3d
roman serif
art college
my mind
is 2d
call me
'madame flat')


Alexandra said...

That art deco "A" is killing me. It's lovely.

JacquiLee said...

These are gorgeous!

Samual said...

I really appreciate you for posting such a great Blog. Retail graphic displays are an effective way to create brand awareness and promote your product.

retail signage

john smith said...

I am agree with your Blog.Thanks for the useful information.I have been reading a lot of stuff about it. but the way in it is presented is nice.Here is the information about
film production company.

Robert F. Crocker said...

Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!.. led products

Blog Widget by LinkWithin