Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Gifts - Uncommon

People keep asking me if I am going to do a holiday 'gift guide'. Well, it's design time at the studio right now - believe it or not we're preparing our 2011 Cartolina Holiday Collection - so there are just not enough hours in the day at the moment to add any new projects - I'm sorry - there won't be a gift guide this year! BUT if you asked me for some tips I might suggest something from Uncommon. I really do like what they do and everything is so reasonably priced. Who can resist the doily clocks and coasters - great gifts for $18 and $28. Okay, so I may throw a few gift suggestions your way in the next few weeks :-)






Uncommon

4 comments:

steufel said...

Wow, this chandelier is simply amazing. The luscious red truly adds sparkle and interest to you living room. Great shop and ideas. Thxs for sharing.

My Owl Barn said...

I love Uncommon and that chandelier is gorgeous!

PJ @Home Decor | Garden Decor said...

The doily coasters are looking just awesome. the will make a great Christmas gift idea.

Tereza said...

the two clocks are amazingly beautiful!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin