Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Doug Jones - vintage inspiration

You may, or may not, know that Doug is an illustrator. He works mostly for the Wall Street Journal and other US dailys. Every so often he illustrates some cards for us at Cartolina and he was the main force behind the Cartolina app(Oh, did I mention we have another app releasing in about 2 weeks?) Anyway, every so often I troll through Doug's great big folder of inspiration on his desk top to see what's new - here's what caught my eye yesterday. . . . .





6 comments:

Joanne Cox said...

i want to hear more about the new app!

Flourishing Networks said...

These are great!!! Very Creative!

Layers and Layers said...

NOT one but TWO amazing talents under one roof! You two are quite the dynamic duo :) I love his esthetic ... and I'm really excited to hear all about another app! Look at you two go :)

Brittany at Home Ground said...

New app! Yay! I love the fox illustration. His big, bushy tail is just perfect.

Robinpd said...

Fantastic art, really inspiring. Out with the new, in with the old.

http://robinpd.blogspot.com/

Robin said...

You have such a talented guy there, Fiona!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin