Thursday, September 23, 2010

I absolutely adore this trend for fabric flower accessories. Every time I feature some here at the cafe someone asks me if I would actually wear any of these beauties.Yes, I absolutely will - and I do! In fact if you've seen me recently you will know that I have a fabric flower pinned to every cardigan and every jacket lapel! And if you've got a birthday coming up chances are you'll get a flower from me to celebrate! Bring 'em on!




These are all from the clever people at The Honeycomb

5 comments:

fancylinda said...

That one with the white feather is FA-BU-LOUS! If I still lived in Los Angeles I'd wear it for sure, but here in Aiken, SC, people would just say "There's that crazy lady with the thing in her hair". Oh well.

ThiliBlooms said...

I`m a follower who loves your blog and I happen to make fabric (chiffon) flowers accessories and for home decor! You are very welcome to come and check my etsy shop at http://www.thiliblooms.etsy.com and my blog http://www.thiliblooms.blogspot.com
I`ll have a giveaway next week as well!
xo, Thili

Livy said...

I love them all! I'm also creator of fabric flowers. I really love the hair clip.

Katsui Jewelry said...

I love them all...particularly the first!

Suz
Katsui

Gilding Lilies said...

Super sweet, I'd wear one.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin