Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Good morning! I'm off on a well deserved vacation today for a week. Every year around this time we close up shop and head off for our summer break. Thank you for visiting Cafe Cartolina so regularly and religiously - I am truly honoured that you stop by every morning to get your daily dose of inspiration. Cafe Cartolina is officially 2 years old now and there's so much beautiful stuff in the archive that I encourage you to browse through when I'm gone. You can follow us on Twitter while we're gone and if you'd like to be one of our Facebook fans I would be very thrilled! We have a super exciting project that we are going to launch in September - still can't believe that I've kept a secret this long! So I'll see you all back here, relaxed, refreshed and inspired, end of next week! Ciao!
Fiona xoxoxo

15 comments:

Three Owls said...

I have this picture up on the bulletin board in my studio... so relaxing...

Nina said...

Happy holidays dear Fiona!

renilde said...

Enjoy your holidays!! Always a pleasure to visit your blog,Renilde

piddix said...

Hope your vacation is relaxing and inspirational. Enjoy!

shari @ little blue deer said...

Don't go! I just found your blog! No, I will be checking out your archives, so happy to find you and happy to be your newest follower!

Marina said...

Happy Holidays. I hope you have a great time!

Molly said...

Hope you have a lovely holiday! It is well deserved.

I'll be looking forward to hearing about your surprise project in September.

Juniper said...

Have a wonderful trip! This photo looks like pure summer bliss, relaxed reading, talking and sunset watching!

Hanna said...

have a good vacation! Don't you wish that you were actually going to be in that picture? Because I do.

garigatos said...

Have a great time! We will miss you!

crowjoy said...

Enjoy!!

Manon said...

Enjoy your vacation!

Brittany Noel said...

I'm happy you got to the ocean today, Fiona. Will you say hi to it (her?) for me? Enjoy your stay on Vancouver Island!

Layerstoo said...

hope you have a great week...enjoy!

Chantale said...

Have a wonderful week long vacation Fiona! So well deserved. And can't wait to see your new launch. See you back soon!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin