Friday, July 16, 2010

Inspiration - pretty package

Look what I got - a sweety tin full of vintage goodies from Fancy Linda - and I couldn't be more thrilled. What a brilliant selection of ephemera in the form of, match box labels, kids games, ribbon, buttons, cigar labels, tiny drinks umbrellas and a fabulous vintage red flower(which is perfect because I'm wearing fabric flowers on everything this summer - aren't you?) Thanks Linda!

Sorry the pictures are a bit yellow - I shot these without enough light - silly me!


AnnaVallance said...

Love the fabric flower and your photos are just fine.

Raul Silva Lopes said...

Seeing your last post made me think that you would like the products of a store in Portugal named "A vida Portuguesa desde sempre".
The concept is to retrieve products from another time, vintage.
Here is the link:
I hope you enjoy it.
kind regards


fancylinda said...

Hello, OMG - look at the link for the store in Portugal that the guy above me commented about - I wish I could go there! Also, I just wanted to let you know that the flower brooch is not vintage. I made it from a tutorial that you linked to a few months ago. The button in the center IS a vintage button though!

On A Lark said...

I am green with envy! What a fabulous find. Thanks for introducing me to Fancy Linda, loads of good trouble there! :)

Heidi Ann said...

Oh, goodness- what a wonderful tin full of treasures! I am over-the-moon in love with that Sierra button card, as I live in the Sierra Nevada foothills.!
You are a lucky gal.

Cláudia Murakami said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!!!!!! Enjoy this treasure, Fiona!!! XOXOXO. Bela.

fanciful devices said...

I was a lucky recipient of a surprise package from her too! ( ) mine was totally different, though, full of bits for jewelry. What a wonderful girl. From your pack I'm hypnotized by that final label-droooool.

Blush Envy said...

I love, love, loooove this!
An absolutely sweet little collection~I may be a little bit jealous :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin